Sequent AG (hereinafter “Sequent”) is committed to giving the utmost attention to the security and protection of your privacy. We processes your personal data in compliance with applicable privacy and personal data laws according to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation / Regulation (EU) 2016/679). In accordance with such regulation, we provide you with the following information:
1. By using the Oxygen app / Sequent app, and signing up for the services provided by us, we are authorized to collect and process the following data according to the terms of this Privacy notice:
name, surname, birth date, delivery address, phone number, email, username.
steps, calories burned, sport sessions, sport type, GPS, heart rate, blood pressure, electrocardiogram, heart sound, temperature, sleep cycles, Log h
gender, height, weight, muscle, fat, water percentage
Phone made, operating system version, app version, watch firmware version, Log history
2. All personal data you provide to Sequent in order to allow the use of Oxygen app / Sequent app and our services, and therefor aimed at the performance of the Sequent services to be provided to you, will be encrypted, transmitted, processed and handled by Sequent in accordance with this notice and with the aforementioned GDPR, and with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, purpose limitation, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity, confidentiality and accountability, as well as the utmost protection of your privacy.
3. All your personal data collected when using our applications are stored under your Sequent account.
4. Data is collected from you only and only to the extent necessary to execute the contractual obligations of Sequent with reference to the services provided by the downloaded Oxygen app and for the following specific purposes.
- In order to use our Oxygen app / Sequent app you will have to create a personal account and to feed it with the aforementioned data. This account also allows you to manage your content and preferences. The data is accessible on the application.
- Your personal data may be used to offer health advices, discount coupons or events in which you are free to participate. Sequent may provide you with information on products, new features, sales offers. You may opt out of marketing offers by modifying your information preferences on your personal account.
- We may use your anonymous personal data to improve our products and services and our customers support. (In addition, your health data might be anonymised, i.e not allowing to identify an individual or to be linked to an account and used by our teams at Sequent health team to conduct studies and analyses in the field of health, in order to advance scientific research.)
5. Data hosting and processing will take place, according to the aforementioned points, in northern Europe.
6. In order to improve our products we will share anonymised data to third parties to run big data analysis to improve our app and services.
7. Sequent would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled, subject to specific conditions, to request Sequent
- for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service;
- to correct any information you believe is inaccurate and to complete the information you believe is incomplete;
- to erase your personal data;
- to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- to transfer the collected data to another organization, or directly to you;
- to cease to process your personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: Sequent AG, Eptingerstrasse 3, 4052 Basel
8. Please be also informed that:
- The period for which your personal data will be stored will be from now on 20 years.
- You have legal rights and remedies against any breach of your personal privacy according to articles from 77 to 84 of the EU GDPR.
9. Final provision
- This Policy come into force and effect on 01.02.2021, repealing the previous versions.
- We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. You will always be notified about substantial changes.