We are here to help
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the delivery times?
We ship our watches worldwide via express courriers. Shipping times are between 3-5 days.
• Asia 1 – 3 days
• Europe 3 – 5 days
• North America 3 – 5 days
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic some regions are experiencing delays with their local couriers.
We do not ship to these countries: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Myanmar/Burma, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen.
- Will I pay for customs and duties?
We don't think you should have to deal with any unexpected charges, so to keep things transparent all sales taxes are included in your total at checkout. What you see is what you pay – leave any import fees to us. All you need to do with your order is sign for it when it arrives at your door.
For Crowdfunding pre-orders please refer to our terms and conditions
- How do I return a watch to you?
Please get in touch with us directly using firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is the watch really self-charging with no need for charging it?
Really. If you move normally the watch generate enough daily power to indicate the time and track your activity.
- Do you plan to support Windows Phone and BlackBerry?
- How far can I move my Sequent watch from the phone to still have a connection?
The range is around 5 meters.
- Is Sequent watch touch responsive?
SuperCharger 2 is a smartwatch without a digital screen, thus it is not touch responsive.
- Is it possible to wind the watch using the crown?
No, it is not possible.
- What is the power reserve of the watch?
After the full charge, it's over 2 years.
- How do I set time?
Time is being set automatically when you sync your watch with the phone.
- Is SuperCharger 2 suitable for left handy?
Absolutely yes. The ergonomic design will perfectly fit on every wrist.
- The step counting seems to be not accurate, what should I do?
We calculate the steps based on your body metrics weight and height. Please make sure to enter a correct data about your person into Sequent app.
Sequent watch is using an accelerometer to capture your movements. Using a fine-tuned algorithm, we are counting your steps from your movement. Wrist-based step counting has its challenges thought, for example when your body is not moving and you are moving your arms, there might some error in step counting in comparison to other step counting devices (wrist vs. pocket vs. belt).