Connect to what matters
Quick Start guide
Sync on demand
To avoid always on radio signals, we operate on-demand sync.
Press the crown 1 time and it will flash blue. That means the watch is awake and ready to connect and sync via the sync button of the app.
The watch can store up to 2 weeks of data. We recommend a sync every 1 to 3 days.
Activity & power reserve
By default the subdial hand shows the step count (it resets automatically at midnight).
Quickly double press the watch crown and subdial hand will show the remaining power reserve.
4 fast presses on the crown will trigger an instant heart rate reading.
The result will be visible for 5 seconds and then the hand will display the step count again.
For good readings please make sure the watch is properly positioned, two fingers above your wrist bone.
Make sure you wear your watch tightly enough. You should not be able to spin it around your wrist.
*Only on certain models
Blood Oxygen level
5 fast presses on the crown will trigger an instant SpO2 reading, the result will be indicated on the HR scale. Make sure to have your wrist horizontally and don't move during the reading.
The watch does 2 readings every night.
The result will be visible for 5 seconds and then the hand will display the step count again.
Make sure to keep your wrist horizontal while recording.
*Only on certain models
Start a Workout
To start, long press for 2 seconds then quickly tap quick 2 times. To end, tap quickly 3 times.
If selected in the app, HR models will measure and display the pulse. e-GPS can be also activated in the app.
*More informations below
Stop a Workout
Tap 3 times at any time to cancel the current recording session. The hour hand will rotate once to confirm the session has been cancelled.
Maximum workout length record is 3 hours and then it will stop automatically. The data can take 5 minutes to be ready for sync.
After 24 hours the watch goes into sleep mode to save battery. Shake the watch to wake it. Sync is only active for 5 minutes from when you press the watch crown.
Time only mode
If the battery is below 40% all the smart features turn off. The time will be still running. When the battery is below 10%, the watch turns off and the hands will move to the position as above.
The booster is here to top up energy when you have no time. Leave the watch on the charger for 60 minutes.
It will light green when charging and blink red if you didn't put the watch in the right position
We are here to help
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to set up your watch for the first use?
• Please allow ‘Background Location’ if you would like to have your workout data mapped
• Please allow OXYGO app to access your physical activity, sensor data, device’s location (allow all the time), your photos and media to get the best out of the app usage.
• Create an account. If you already have one, you can simply login with it (enter your email and password).
• Connect your watch by following the on-screen instructions (double-press the watch crown, then the watch will become visible in the mobile app. Tap on your watch and it will connect right away.
• At the bottom of the screen, please tap the white arrow in the orange circle to synchronize the watch data with your app.
• At the bottom of the screen, please tap the small ‘figure’ icon to get to Settings, then Update your watch (in Your watch section). Please check if there is a new firmware version available. If so, do the update.
Please make sure to fully charge your watch before and after each firmware update. That is very important for the reliability of the update process (watch needs to be fully charged). Also, the firmware update itself is quite power hungry, that’s why you should charge your watch afterwards as well.
• After every firmware update, go to Settings > Calibrate hands (in Your watch section). Please check if the hands are in the position as displayed in your mobile app. If not, tap ‘No’ and drag your finger around the circle on your phone’s display to get the hand to the correct position - first you are adjusting the hour hand, in the next step you adjust the minute hand. Please note that the subdial hand (activity hand) calibrates itself automatically.
- Set up my daily goal
Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Daily setup’ and choose what is your daily step goal. If you have an HR watch, you can also choose the daily recording frequency.
- How to calibrate watch hands?
First connect your watch to the mobile app. Then go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Calibrate hands’ (in ‘Your watch’ section). Please check if the hands are in the position as displayed in your mobile app. If not, tap ‘No’ and drag your finger around the circle on your phone’s display to get the hand to the correct position - first you are adjusting the hour hand, then in the next step you are adjusting the minute hand. Please note that the subdial hand (activity hand) calibrates itself automatically.
- How to reset my watch?
If you have issues with the app, please try to restart it.
Use a pen or paperclip to push and hold the reset pin for 20 seconds to restart the watch if the watch is not responding. The watch will flash red if the battery was depleted, or flash white to confirm the watch has restarted. The reset pin is the upper charging pin
Push and hold the crown for 20 seconds to restart the watch if the watch is not responding. The watch will flash red if the battery was depleted, or flash white to confirm the watch has restarted.
For more help you can reach us at email@example.com
- How to update watch firmware
Please charge your watch fully before and after each firmware update. First connect your watch to the mobile app. Then go to Settings > Update your watch (in Your watch section). Please check if there is a new firmware version available. If so, do the update. After each firmware update, please calibrate the watch hands.
- Help with sleep data
• If some parts of your night are missing from your sleep data, it may be because you move a lot in your sleep. Sequent watches can be quite sensitive to motion until it is certain that you're asleep. This can affect the beginning and the end of your sleep data.
• To accurately detect the wake-up time, please keep wearing your watch as much as possible after waking up.
• Please do not leave your watch on a light-colored table or in a vibrating environment, this could affect sleep detection
• A prolonged resting position can trigger sleep detection. For example, if you are in bed doing something such as reading or using your smartphone for about 2 hours, sleep can be misdetected from lack of movement.
• In the morning, the watch will need to count at least 150 steps for transitioning from sleep to activity.
- Connection issue
• 1. Keep your watch close to your phone (within 1m distance).
• 2. Check whether your phone’s Bluetooth is on and Location permissions are granted.
• 3. Check the activity hand, if you find it below zero it means that the watch is discharged and you need to put it on the charger for 2 hours.
• 4. Press crown twice to activate power detection, please make sure activity hand is over 40%. If not, you need to put the watch on the charger for 1 hour.
• 5. Can your phone search for other Bluetooth devices, such as earphones etc? If not, there might be an issue with your phone’s Bluetooth.
• 6. If you find yourself in an environment with many Wireless devices around it might have a negative influence on the watch connection.
• 7. If none of the previous steps helped, please try to restart your watch, phone and phone’s Bluetooth setting.
• 8. Android only: clear the storage space data in your phone’s Bluetooth system settings.
Specifications and Safety notes
- Specifications for Elektron
• Low Energy Wireless (2.4 GHz)
• Lithium Polymer Battery 3.7V 45mAh
• 3 Analog hands
• 1 Crown (push button input)
• Android 7.0 +
• iOS 11 +
• Model : S22
• Rating: DC 5V, 45 mA
• IC ID: 25026-S22
• CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B)
• FCC ID :2AS8DS22
- Safety instructions
• Use the watch between 0°C and 35°C (32°F and 95°F).
• Watch may be stored in a clean, dry location between 10°C and 35°C (50°F and 95°F) when not in use.
• Avoid any extreme temperature changes.
• Avoid any kind of shocks, be they physical, thermal or otherwise.
• They may damage internal and external components of your watch.
• Never allow children to play with the product; the small components may be a choking hazard!
• The Product is not intended for use where the failure of the Product could lead to death, personal injury, or severe environmental damage.
• Do not attempt to open, disassemble or tamper with the Product. Substances contained in this Product and/or its battery may damage the environment and/or human health if handled and disposed of improperly.
• Do not use the Product in circumstances that could cause a dangerous situation, such as using the Product while operating heavy machinery or driving a moving vehicle in a manner that might cause you to take your eyes off the road or become so absorbed in the activity that your ability to concentrate on the act of driving becomes impaired.
• Do not wear or clean your Product while you are charging it.
• Always unplug the charger first before cleaning the Product.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean your Product.
• Do not place your Product in a dishwasher, washing machine, microwave oven, oven, dryer.
• Do not use your Product in a sauna or steam room.
• Do not expose your Product to water at high pressure, such as ocean waves or a waterfall.
• Do not leave your Product in direct sunlight for an extended period of time.
• Do not leave or use your Product near open flames.
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION INTERFERENCE STATEMENT This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio or television technician
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the grantee of this device could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
- RF exposure warning
The equipment complies with FCC RF exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. The equipment must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
- Canada, avis d’industry Canada (IC) notice
This device complies with Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
- Canada, avis d’industry Canada (IC)
Cet appareil est conforme avec Industrie Canada exemptes de licence RSS standard(s). Son fonctionnement est soumis aux deux conditions suivantes: (1) cet appareil ne doit pas causer d’interférence et (2) cet appareil doit accepter toute interférence, notamment les interférences qui peu- vent affecter son fonctionnement.
- Information sur les fréquences radio (RF)
La puissance de sortie émise par l’appareil de sans fil est inférieure à la limite d’exposition aux fréquences radio d’Industry Canada (IC). Utilisez l’appareil de sans fil de façon à minimiser les contacts humains lors du fonctionnement normal. Ce périphérique a également été évalué et démontré conforme aux limites d’exposition aux RF d’IC dans des conditions d’exposition à des appareils portables. (les antennes sont moins de 20 cm du corps d’une personne).
- CAN ICES-3 (B) / NMB-3(B) (Canada)
This digital apparatus does not exceed the Class B limits for radio noise emissions from digital apparatus set out in the interference causing equipment standard entitled: “Digital Apparatus,” ICES-003 of the Canadian Department of Communications. Cet appareil numérique respecte les limites bruits radioélectriques applicables aux appareils numériques de Classe B prescrites dans la norme sur le matériel brouilleur: “Appareils Numériques”, NMB-003 édictee par le Ministre Canadian des Communications. This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’lndustrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) l’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l’utilisateur de l’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, méme si le brouillage est sus- ceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.
- Europe (CE Declaration of conformity)
Hereby, Sequent Ltd., declares that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU.
- Intellectual property
All Intellectual Property, as defined below, owned by or which is otherwise the property of Sequent or its respective suppliers relating to this product, including but not limited to, accessories, parts, or software relating there to (the “Product System”), is proprietary to Sequent or its licensors and protected under Federal laws, state laws, and international treaty provisions. Intellectual Property includes, but is not limited to, inventions (patentable or unpatentable), patents, trade secrets, copyrights, software, computer programs, and related documentation and other works of authorship. You may not infringe or otherwise violate the rights secured by the Intellectual Property. Moreover, you agree that you will not (and will not attempt to) modify, prepare derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to create source code from the software. No title to or ownership in the Intellectual Property is transferred to you. All applicable rights of the Intellectual Property shall remain with Sequent and its licensors and suppliers.
- Disposal and recycling information
The symbol indicates that this Product shall not be mixed with unsorted municipal waste when disposed of. There is a separate collection system for waste electrical and electronic equipment. Usually old electrical and electronic equipment can be returned free of charge. For further information please contact the competent municipal authorities or the shop where you purchased the Product. Correct disposal ensures that waste electrical and electronic equipment is recycled and reused appropriately. It helps avoid potential damage to the environment and human health and to preserve natural resources. Do not dispose of the Product with household waste. Batteries are not to be disposed of in municipal waste streams and require separate collection. Disposal of the packaging and your Product should be done in accordance with local regulations.