Learn how to use the Sequent Oxygo® app and all your watch features.
Get the most of your watch with Oxygen app®. Compatible iOS 15+
Get the most of your watch with Oxygen app®. Compatible Android 7+
Do you have questions or suggestions? Feel free to contact us by email.
All questions regarding your shopping experience on the store and the payment process.
What is the status of my order?
To check your order status, simply log into your account and click "Order History."
When is my credit card charged?
Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours from the time you place your order.
Do I need to setup an account to place an order?
You do not need to set up an account to place an order. However creating an account allows you to store your shipping information, see order history, and view your product’s warranty information. Additional features will be added to the account page in the near future.
Shipping, Returns, & Warranty
Learn more about our shipping and return policy as well as the products warranty.
What are your delivery times?
We ship our watches worldwide via express courriers. Shipping times are between 3-5 days.
• Europe 1 – 3 days
• Asia 3 – 5 days
• North America 3 – 5 days
We do not ship to these countries: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Myanmar/Burma, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic some regions are experiencing delays with their local couriers.
How much will shipping cost?
Good news! We do not charge for standard delivery, even if your order has multiple items. Shipping is included for all the orders over CHF 300
Will I pay for customs and duties?
We don't think you should have to deal with any unexpected charges, so to keep things transparent all sales taxes are included in your total at checkout. What you see is what you pay – leave any import fees to us. All you need to do with your order is sign for it when it arrives at your door.
For Crowdfunding pre-orders please refer to our terms and conditions
How can I cancel my order?
Drop us a line at email@example.com and we will guide you trough the process.
Do you offer exchanges for faulty items?
Of course we have a 5 years warranty for manufacturer default. Read more details in our warranty section.
How to return a watch?
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you trough the process.
So you’ve received your new Sequent watch, but decided it’s not for you (we don’t know who’s more disappointed right now). In this case, you have 30 days from the date of receipt to return it to us for a refund. For Refund Policy visit this page please.
To organise a return, please contact our Customer Services team. One of our colleagues will then discuss the next steps of the return process, providing you with instructions and a returns label. Please don’t send back any orders without contacting our team first – they’ll take care of everything.
Once your returned item has arrived at our facility, it’ll be inspected by one of our team. Please remember that items must be returned in box-new condition under the terms of our warranty – i.e. in its original packaging, with any films, tags and certificates that came with it.
We’ll be in contact once your return has arrived. We’ll then look to issue a refund within 14 days. Funds will be refunded back onto the original method of payment, i.e. debit or credit card, Paypal etc..
What is the warranty of my watch?
We provide a 5-year Warranty (exclude SuperCharger 1 watch).
If your product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping. For warranty evaluation, your product must be returned directly to the SEQUENT Warranty Department. All shipping to Warranty must be pre-paid and insured. SEQUENT cannot be liable for lost in-bound packages. Products accepted for repair must be clean. Charges will be assessed if cleaning is necessary or product may be returned to you if it cannot be adequately cleaned.
The warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals and batteries, or any deterioration of the case or movement due to humidity that has entered the watch as a result of improper handling. More generally, it does not apply if there has been improper or inadequate use of the watch.
How to make a warranty claim?
How should I send the watch back?
Which countries do you not deliver to?
We deliver worldwide from Switzerland except for the following countries:
◦ Bosnia & Herzegovina
◦ Central African Republic
◦ North Korea
◦ Republic of Guinea/Guinea Bissau
◦ Palestinian Territories
◦ Sri Lanka
◦ South Sudan
◦ Trinidad and Tobago
How do I reset my password?
You can request a new password, by clicking here and selecting “I Forgot My Password” where you will be prompted to enter your email. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Do you save my bank details?
Absolutely not! We never have access to this information. It is the company Shopify, Stripe or Paypal that deals with it. Your data is completely safe.
Is the watch really self-charging with no need for charging it?
The autonomy of our watches depend widely of your use and how much you move to power your watch. The numbers below are estimates based on a user generating no power. The more you move the more you will extend theses values.
· Stand-by mode : up to 18 months
· Activity tracking : up to 12 months
· Activity tracking + 2 hours heart rate : up to 6 months
· Activity tracking + 5 minutes heart rate : up to 30 days.
When the watch reach 40%, we continue tracking your steps and stop Bluetooth® and below 20% the watches go into time only mode.
Is it possible to wind the watch using the crown?
No, it is not possible.
How do I set time?
Time is being set automatically when you sync your watch with the phone.
For more information regarding the use of the watch look at our Oxygo page
The step counting seems to be not accurate, what should I do?
We calculate the steps based on your body metrics weight and height. Please make sure to enter a correct data about your person into Sequent app.
Sequent watch is using an accelerometer to capture your movements. Using a fine-tuned algorithm, we are counting your steps from your movement. Wrist-based step counting has its challenges thought, for example when your body is not moving and you are moving your arms, there might some error in step counting in comparison to other step counting devices (wrist vs. pocket vs. belt).
How to fix watch connection issues?
1. Keep your watch close to your phone (within 1m distance).
2. Check whether your phone’s Bluetooth is on and Location permissions are granted.
3. Check the activity hand, if you find it below zero it means that the watch is discharged and you need to put it on the charger for 2 hours.
4. Press crown twice to activate power detection, please make sure activity hand is over 40%. If not, you need to put the watch on the charger for 1 hour.
5. Can your phone search for other Bluetooth devices, such as earphones etc? If not, there might be an issue with your phone’s Bluetooth.
6. If you find yourself in an environment with many Wireless devices around it might have a negative influence on the watch connection.
7. If none of the previous steps helped, please try to restart your watch, phone and phone’s Bluetooth setting.
8. Android only: clear the storage space data in your phone’s Bluetooth system settings.
How to reset your watch?
For SuperCharger 1.0 , 2.0 and 2.1
You can reset the watch by pressing the crown for 20 seconds.
For SuperCharger 2.2 and Elektron 2.2
You can reset the watch by pressing the charging pin at 10 o'clock (the upper one) with a pen for 20 seconds
How to restart your phone’s Bluetooth setting?
Pixel/ Sony/ Motorola
Settings> Apps> See all apps> Select more> Show system> Bluetooth> Storage&cache> Clear Storage
Settings> Apps> Select more> Show system apps> Bluetooth> Storage> Clear data
I am getting no HR/SpO2 data or the data seems to be inaccurate
1. Make sure the watch is properly positioned: two fingers above your wrist bone.
2. Make sure you wear your watch tightly enough. You should not be able to spin it around your wrist.
3. Make sure the sensor below your watch emits a blinking green light when you turn on instant HR read - you need to tap the crown 4 times.
If you are having issues with that please watch our video:
4. Before starting your activity, make sure you've set up the heart rate correctly in the mobile application.
I am getting no sleep data or the data seems to be inaccurate
1. If some parts of your night are missing from your sleep data, it may be because you move a lot in your sleep. Sequent watches can be quite sensitive to motion until it is certain that you're asleep. This can affect the beginning and the end of your sleep data.
2. To accurately detect the wake-up time, please keep wearing your watch as much as possible after waking up.
3. Please do not leave your watch on a light-colored table or in a vibrating environment, this could affect sleep detection
4. A prolonged resting position can trigger sleep detection. For example, if you are in bed doing something such as reading or using your smartphone for about 2 hours, sleep can be misdetected from lack of movement.
5. In the morning, the watch will need to count at least 150 steps for transitioning from sleep to activity.
Specifications and Safety notes
Difference between Elektron and SuperCharger
Elektron 2.2 HR
- titanium case
- lume indexes
SuperCharger 2.2 HR
- steel case
- polished steel indexes
• Low Energy Wireless (2.4 GHz)
• Lithium Polymer Battery 3.7V 45mAh
• 3 Analog hands
• 1 Crown (push button input)
• Android 7.0 +
• iOS 11 +
• Model : S22
• Rating: DC 5V, 45 mA
• IC ID: 25026-S22
• CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B)
• FCC ID :2AS8DS22
• Use the watch between 0°C and 35°C (32°F and 95°F).
• Watch may be stored in a clean, dry location between 10°C and 35°C (50°F and 95°F) when not in use.
• Avoid any extreme temperature changes.
• Avoid any kind of shocks, be they physical, thermal or otherwise.
• They may damage internal and external components of your watch.
• Never allow children to play with the product; the small components may be a choking hazard!
• The Product is not intended for use where the failure of the Product could lead to death, personal injury, or severe environmental damage.
• Do not attempt to open, disassemble or tamper with the Product. Substances contained in this Product and/or its battery may damage the environment and/or human health if handled and disposed of improperly.
• Do not use the Product in circumstances that could cause a dangerous situation, such as using the Product while operating heavy machinery or driving a moving vehicle in a manner that might cause you to take your eyes off the road or become so absorbed in the activity that your ability to concentrate on the act of driving becomes impaired.
• Do not wear or clean your Product while you are charging it.
• Always unplug the charger first before cleaning the Product.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean your Product.
• Do not place your Product in a dishwasher, washing machine, microwave oven, oven, dryer.
• Do not use your Product in a sauna or steam room.
• Do not expose your Product to water at high pressure, such as ocean waves or a waterfall.
• Do not leave your Product in direct sunlight for an extended period of time.
• Do not leave or use your Product near open flames.
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION INTERFERENCE STATEMENT This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio or television technician
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the grantee of this device could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
RF exposure warning
The equipment complies with FCC RF exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. The equipment must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Canada, avis d’industry Canada (IC) notice
This device complies with Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Canada, avis d’industry Canada (IC)
Cet appareil est conforme avec Industrie Canada exemptes de licence RSS standard(s). Son fonctionnement est soumis aux deux conditions suivantes: (1) cet appareil ne doit pas causer d’interférence et (2) cet appareil doit accepter toute interférence, notamment les interférences qui peu- vent affecter son fonctionnement.
Information sur les fréquences radio (RF)
La puissance de sortie émise par l’appareil de sans fil est inférieure à la limite d’exposition aux fréquences radio d’Industry Canada (IC). Utilisez l’appareil de sans fil de façon à minimiser les contacts humains lors du fonctionnement normal. Ce périphérique a également été évalué et démontré conforme aux limites d’exposition aux RF d’IC dans des conditions d’exposition à des appareils portables. (les antennes sont moins de 20 cm du corps d’une personne).
CAN ICES-3 (B) / NMB-3(B) (Canada)
This digital apparatus does not exceed the Class B limits for radio noise emissions from digital apparatus set out in the interference causing equipment standard entitled: “Digital Apparatus,” ICES-003 of the Canadian Department of Communications. Cet appareil numérique respecte les limites bruits radioélectriques applicables aux appareils numériques de Classe B prescrites dans la norme sur le matériel brouilleur: “Appareils Numériques”, NMB-003 édictee par le Ministre Canadian des Communications. This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’lndustrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) l’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l’utilisateur de l’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, méme si le brouillage est sus- ceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.
Europe (CE Declaration of conformity)
Hereby, Sequent Ltd., declares that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU.
All Intellectual Property, as defined below, owned by or which is otherwise the property of Sequent or its respective suppliers relating to this product, including but not limited to, accessories, parts, or software relating there to (the “Product System”), is proprietary to Sequent or its licensors and protected under Federal laws, state laws, and international treaty provisions. Intellectual Property includes, but is not limited to, inventions (patentable or unpatentable), patents, trade secrets, copyrights, software, computer programs, and related documentation and other works of authorship. You may not infringe or otherwise violate the rights secured by the Intellectual Property. Moreover, you agree that you will not (and will not attempt to) modify, prepare derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to create source code from the software. No title to or ownership in the Intellectual Property is transferred to you. All applicable rights of the Intellectual Property shall remain with Sequent and its licensors and suppliers.
Disposal and recycling information
The symbol indicates that this Product shall not be mixed with unsorted municipal waste when disposed of. There is a separate collection system for waste electrical and electronic equipment. Usually old electrical and electronic equipment can be returned free of charge. For further information please contact the competent municipal authorities or the shop where you purchased the Product. Correct disposal ensures that waste electrical and electronic equipment is recycled and reused appropriately. It helps avoid potential damage to the environment and human health and to preserve natural resources. Do not dispose of the Product with household waste. Batteries are not to be disposed of in municipal waste streams and require separate collection. Disposal of the packaging and your Product should be done in accordance with local regulations.
We are here to help
Allée des Défricheurs 4b
2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds
- - - - - - - - - - - -
For general inquiries or questions regarding sales or press, please leave your contact information below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.